Dear Local Small Business Owner:
Small businesses are the soul of every community across the globe. Our local small businesses here in rural Ontario, Canada are no different. Many of you own or work in a small business … and even more of you support your local community’s small businesses each day. And right now, our communities are facing hardship.
As the Coronavirus continues to impact all of us, I wanted to take a moment to reach out to you directly.
Our worldwide team at PinPoint Local recognizes the challenges ahead for small business owners, employees and their customers. Very humbly, we want you to know that we’re here for you.
Reach out to us, we have the resources to help you.
Here’s how . . .
Below are a few updates of what we’re doing right now:
• We are open for business. We’ve taken several proactive measures to address the challenges that COVID-19 brings and avoid any disruption to our services. I’m proud of the efforts of our international team and here at home in Ontario. We are working hard to protect the health of all our team members, all of our client meetings are being held by video and payments are being made by eTransfer. Like you now, many members of our team are working at home with young families around them. We are all making adjustments to the way we work in our home offices, encouraging more family time, more frequent daily cleaning, and reducing access inside our homes. We’re responding as best we can to an ever-evolving situation, so if you are unable to reach us by phone during normal business hours, please send an email or use our online chat and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
• We are creating additional resources. You Don’t Have a Website? We just launched a new ‘one page website‘ a template product, to get small businesses without a website online as quickly as possible. We know many of your retail operations have been shut down and many of you have products your customers use regularly, or rely on purchasing from you when they visit your store. If you can deliver … we can help you get your story online.
New Resources (updated April 2020):
- Schedule / Pay / Video Appointment websites. All done for you, easy for your clients to use. Read about it here.
- FAITH ONLINE: Help your local church, or charity, or group to broadcast Live, collection donations and archive videos for replay. Self isolation is a concern, you can help with outreach, we can help you put it together. Read how here.
Your website is dated? We have resources in place, content writers, technical and hosting teams all ready to help you get your website updated, so you are ready to hit the ground running, stronger and more effective than ever when this period of ‘isolation’ is over. The way we conduct our business may indeed be forever changed, you don’t have to wait … start getting your online strategy in place now.
Taking your business to the next level online is overwhelming for you? Contact us for a FREE Business Strategy Session with Deborah. We’d love to put our passion for growing small business to work for you and your business.
Reach out to us, we have the resources to help you. You don’t have to do this alone!
• We would love to hear from you and share your stories. Over the last week, our team has been moved by all the inspiring stories that you have shared with us and others. Keep them coming…your fellow small businesses want to hear from you, and so do we. If you have any specific questions, ideas, stories, anecdotes or inspiration, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to continue to reach out to us through our social media channels, or email me directly at email@example.com .
Reach out to us we have the resources to help you get your business online. D. Clarke
In 2014 I retired from a 30+ year career in business development. In 2019, I started helping local small – medium sized businesses with business strategy to grow their businesses online, not knowing how relevant this service would become. This passion has grown so much deeper, so much faster than anticipated, as we have developed so many relationships with small businesses around Huron, Perth and Grey- Bruce Counties. I have met some awesome small business owners and entrepreneurs. I am amazed by your passion, resilience and ability to persevere through change. While these are testing times, we are in this together. We’re here for you and our team is standing by, ready to serve and support you. Contact me personally (firstname.lastname@example.org), and put us to work for you.
Deborah Clarke, CEO and Small Business Owner,
519web, PinPoint Local | https://519web.com | email@example.com
Kincardine, Ontario, Canada